Intro to CCB - explaining the why
Groups and Communication 1 training - Staff will immediately be able to utilize communication in CCB. Groups will gradually be implemented, starting with Staff Group.
One, 3-hour session given on Tuesdays and Sundays. Max 30 people.
Staff will be able to utilize more in-depth reporting and search features.
Staff will immediately be able to:
* Identify measurables and track through CCB
* Utilize search functions, build custom reports/searches
3 Classes + 1 additional admin class, held on rotating basis (offered 3 rotations)
Intro training for volunteers - both in person and webinars
- Expectations for communication in groups
- Profile Setup
- Scheduling setup
Congregation is informed of CCB.
Has ability to input information. All non-members are LAU's.
All Day Staff Training -
* Processes and Queues
* Financial Training
Staff will immediately be able to implement
- utilizing some processes and queues
- building other processes and queues
- scheduling (limited)
For employees/managers who would supervise a process queue, or department heads in CCB.
Follow up training to provide additional guidance and answer questions on CCB training. These are after the staff have had a chance to really utilize the tools.
Events and Resources - rolled out incrementally to staff, then leaders.
Check in fully rolled out to student ministries and life teams.
Introduction of CCB to 800+ volunteer staff.
Begins with most important Life Stream processes.
Needed in order to input processes and queues.
Once process is decided upon, it can be input into CCB.
* additional permissions
* goals -> custom field measurables
* Processes and Queues
* forms and communication
* additional tweaks to attendance groupings
Life Stream position descriptions done by end of June
Other position descriptions implemented incrementally
* Inputting group and member information
* adjusting settings as needed
Basic profile fields implemented
* Schools still needed
* Important dates still needed
* How they heard
* Why they left
Calendar transferred over to CCB.
- Events coordinator to do church wide events
- Staff to do events in their departments.
* Agreed upon by SMT
* Checks and balances for Life Teams
Staff assigned permissions based on roles.
Attendance groupings identified. Some of this is based off of future mapping. Some will need to be retweaked after Life Teams change.
* Position Descriptions implemented
* Leaders met w/ to discuss policy on quarterly scheduling
Custom fields identified and implemented.
Custom fields are a product of the Future Mapping Phase II - in order to understand Organizational goals and what needs to be tracked/why.
Groups/Departments rebuilt because of Life Teams restructuring