Launch Year of Transformation idea to Congregation.
1) Transformation - what it is, what it looks like, what we will be discussing (personal, familial, church, world)
2) Pause - why its important, what we will be pausing
Pastor John emphasizes the importance of Personal Transformation. When people start to implement the tactics we teach for personal transformation we build the foundation for transformation in the church.
1) We are doing a pilot
2) Looking for specific types of people
3) sign up at information services
* Criteria for applicant developed
* Facilitators trained
* Experience structure (what the experience looks like/feels like) identified and implemented
* Membership and Life Teams portions identified and planned
* Processes and policies written down
* Evaluation plan identified (pilot will need evaluation throughout the experience) and evaluation methods produced
* CCB residual processes identified and built
Launch the idea of Life Stream after introduction of Church Transformation. This will let the church know where we are going.
Define Goals/Success of Life Stream and organization in order to provide wins for staff and have excellence in serving people.
Create and document new processes based off of identified Goals/Success in each department, in Life Stream and in the organization as a whole.
New processes to be:
1) Communicated to audience
2) Put into practice
Processes Evaluated continually
1) initial evaluation - between implementation and 1 month
2) 3 month evaluation
3) 6 month evaluation
4) yearly evaluation
Communicating and planning for Believers Foundations parties involved including:
* Those who wanted to take Believers Foundations
* Those who serve as part of Believers Foundations (placement of those people)
Identify CCB Life Team participants for
1) Data integrity
Identify processes, procedures and educational plan for training these people
Time set up to collect evaluation data, analyze, tweak program and information before launching Transformed Life.
Identify facilitators for NEXT
Train facilitators for NEXT
* Room identified for NEXT
* Materials available for training/ launch of NEXT room
* Policy/procedure mapped out for NEXT
* CCB processes identified and built for NEXT
* Transition plan for Visitor Room servants
Soft Launch of TL. Focus on getting TLE to members who want to take the experience and guests who want to become members. I recommend doing less groups during the soft launch so you can continue to tweak the experience.
This will be communicated from the platform as part of something we are going to called Life Stream.
Parking lot changes to support Visitor Parking in front, Life Teams in back, Parents on side. Provides a visible transformation as we talk about church transformation during services. Will also support Visitor experience by sectioning off a part of parking lot especially identified for visitors.
The Life Teams room as a part of the Life Stream roll out will show the dedication of Abundant Life to the Family. It will also serve as a visual transformation of the church
Launch of Next instead of visitor room
Planned for additional traffic after the launch of NEXT
Event for the overflow of onlookers who want to experience NEXT and for those "friends" who are no longer friends and have to take NEXT
More Training on CCB for Staff and Specialized Training on CCB for staff based upon the roles they play within CCB.
* Processes identified and written down
* Departmental cooperation
* Processes & Queues built
Introduction to CCB for all leaders, staff
Webinar training for Staff on CCB
Basic training of Life Teams servants on using CCB.
Specialized training for Life Stream admins. Includes:
1) NEXT facilitators & admins
2) TL facilitators & admins
3) admins of Life Stream process in CCB
4) Life Teams admins
Contingent on: Life Stream processes and details solidified
Members will have access to get training through CCB through joining a Life Team. Once they become members, they will join a life team and simultaneously get training on CCB.
Planning & preparation for leadership training
* Invitations/letter invited
* Format of training, trainers solidified
* Materials produced for training
* Policies for leaders solidified
* Communication for Life Stream vision-casting strategy
* CCB - videos created, trainers identified, location identified
Plan for ongoing leadership training, evaluation and promotion of leaders. Implementation of plan included.
Second Year Leadership Training - a shorter training that is done based on the evaluations of Life Stream. Eval. indicates what you will need to retrain/focus on with this Leadership Summit.
May also need to have another LEAD class in order to find new leadership for the growing church.