I worked at Climax UK in Kingston-Upon-Thames on a fixed term one year contract as Games Designer on the Playstation Portable title, The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion.
Some of my areas of responsibility included:
• The design and implementation of levels using GTK Radiant, Maya and Renderware Studio,
• Creation of dialogue, level structures, adjustments to game flow and other core game mechanics working as part of a design team,
• Clearly documenting all work within the games design document and studio-based Wiki,
• Learned new tools as required and taught other team members how to use them effectively,
• Completed all tasks as assigned, on time, to meet milestone deadlines.