By 11:59 pm on Thursday May 9, group leaders should upload to Basecamp a zip folder of their second modules with the following components:
1. Animations (i.e. images, charts, maps, and texts with certain built-in and built-out effects), in the format of movie document. Please choose HD1080 p30 or HD 1080i60 when exporting the slides into movies.
2. The original Keynote or PPT slides for the animations with ready-to-play transition settings. (This is very important!)
3. Storyboard, can be done in word document, spreadsheet, keynote/PPT slides with detailed notes.
4. A list of all the images your modules used, including their titles, citations, and copyright conditions. (Citations include url links, book references, etc.. If an image is from the website of a museum, please also note the session number of that object.)
5. Primary readings (if applicable): can be ready-to-use rich texts, PDFs, or titles with citations. Please also note the copyright conditions.
6. Assessments, including questions, correct answers, and rubrics.
7. One “Readme” document for each module explaining the components and their authorship.