Use personal audit.
Evaluate advantages and disadvantages of each format and subject topic.
Do some initial secondary research for checking there's information.
Chose a topic and its format from this.
In this section, there will be no time spent on E.P
Research both medical journals and any related articles.
Possible areas include New Scientist and Scientific American.
If a medical journal is found on a website that I have to pay for, I should ask the teacher for the possibility of the school paying for buying the article.
- Online medical articles/ journals.
- Company websites e.g. data.
- Related videos such as Youtube.
- website links e.g. government, educational, health etc.
Information should include:
- What cancer is.
- Difficulty in diagnosis and treatment.
- Methods of treatment and prevention.
- Views on most effective treatment and prevention.