1) Complete to generate gfe string, 68,467 sequences of class I alleles which from the initial data sent to SM NM, have been annotated by py-gfe.
2) Clean the class II alleles sequences and then loading into py-gfe docker.
History 10/1- 10/4:
Created the test files based on allele types and sequence features.
Reformat text files of class I alleles which provided by CVG, to fasta files.
Test the py-GFE on local machine.
Set up docker on EC2.
1) Attend a meeting with PB, YTB and MM to figure out the project outlines.
2) Went through the issues of py-GFE on GitHub.
History 9/9-2/13: None
1) Tested class II alleles sequences as input, most of them are partial sequences, with py-GFE.
2) Convert the sequence data to a fasta format, and separate the fasta by allele types.
3) Discussed the issue of py-GFE with Jason, He suggests to use old build python352.
4) List out the potential issues for the next discussion.
1) CVG sent me a list of IDs for validation and debugging, issues fixed
2) Updated the results to IB19-01 project