Do a technology survey with all the stakeholders and teaching assistants and graduate assistants. This is to ensure that the technology is still being utilized properly and if there are any gaps being created with the implemented technology. The questions on the survey will be split up between the specific focus areas. 1) will be for front office operations, including the gizmo mapped folder, the online scheduler and travel claim site. 2) graduate advising, the questions will focus on changes to the graduate website, and the online appointment scheduler. 3) Bb training, the questions will focus on the training implemented.
A breakdown of the survey questions are below:
- for the gizmo mapped folder-survey sent to Dot, Sara, Whitney and Elizabeth. The questions include:
1) In any given month in average how many times have you had problems storing, retrieving and sharing files?
2) Has the gizmo drive helped with promoting front office operations efficiency?
3) Overall how well is the new gizmo drive working for the front office?
4) Briefly express any problems and successes if any you noticed after the implementation of the gizmo folder?
- A breakdown of the questions for the online scheduler and travel site are below. The first set of questions will be for the online scheduler and be sent to 60 graduate students (30 Teaching Assistants and 30 non-teaching assistants, just graduate stundents) and all of the professors within the department. The questions will be:
1) How many times in the past few months have you used the online scheduler to make an appointment with Sara?
2) Have you experienced any problems with the online-scheduler?
3) If you have any experienced any problems please briefly explain the problems?
The next set of questions will pertain to the travel site and be sent to 60 graduate students (30 TA'a and 30 non-TA's). These questions are:
1) How often have you viewed the website for travel claim info in the past few months?
2) Was there any information you were seeking that was missing? If so please explain what it was?
3) Was the site organized and easy to read?
4) List any suggestions that will help improve the site?
- Next is the area applying to graduate advising: this survey will be sent out to 60 graduate students as well. The questions in the survey will include:
1) How would you rate the new structure of the graduate website?
2) How many times have you viewed the site for advising information?
3) Were you able to find all the information you were seeking? if not please explain what it was?
4) From a scale of 1-5, 5 being excellent, how would you rate the quality of the website?
5) How many times have you made an appointment to see Pat using the online schedule in the past few months?
6) Has the online scheduler made it easier to make an appointment with Pat?
7) Have you had any problems with the online scheduler?
and if so please list the problems?
The last area is Bb training, the survey will be sent to 30 Teaching Assistants and all the professors/Instructors within the department. The questions will include:
1) Did the new training materials help to set up your course in Bb?
2) How well was the information presented, was it clear and easy to understand?
3) Did the training materials help break everything down, in a easy and understandable manner?
4) How would you rate the quality and effectiveness of the training video from a scale from 1-5, 5 being excellent.
5) Please express any problems you experienced with the training?
6) Please express any successes you experienced with the training?
7) Please express any suggestions you have for the Bb training?
8) Assuming that you are now able to achieve the basic functions in Bb, how willing are you learn the more advanced features with Bb?