Create a Timeline Now
Chapter 26 Section 3 Timeline
(1) The United States won independence from Britain.
(2) President Thomas Jefferson bought the Louisiana Territory from France.
(3) Spain gave up Florida to the United States.
(4) Mexico gained its independence from Spain.
(5) Indian Removal Act enabled federal gov. to force N. A. in the E to move W.
(6) The U.S annexed Texas, which was seen as an act of war against Mexico.
(7) A treaty with Great Britain gave the U.S part of the Oregon Territory.
(8) Abraham Lincoln is elected President.
(9) Con. forces fired on Fort Sumter
(10) Abraham Lincoln issues the Emancipation Proclamation
(11) The South surrendered which ended the Civil War.
(12) Nearly 200,000 miles of railroad track crossed the nation
(13) The United States was a leading industrial power
What kind of paper do you want to use?
Normal Paper (8½" by 11")
Legal Paper (8½" by 14")
Stretch across multiple sheets of paper -
How do you want to orient the paper?
Download Printable PDF
Terms of Service
© 2018 Preceden LLC