Lipton ingredients is 100% black tea. In my opinion, Lipton doesn't express the functional attracts to consumers (not with scientific fact).
It talks about the good uses of tea in general. In comparison with many tea bag brand in the market, Lipton does not really standout with any specific functions to consumers.
To research: Landscape, Target Audience, and Retail system of:
- Direct Competitors: Phuc Long, Langfarm, English Tes shop
- Indirect Competitors: Nestea sachet, Birdy sachet; RTD teas, etc
Make an online quiz => Target to reach 50-70 people.
- What matters to TA? ex: money, love, career, travels, ...
- Which trigger/stop them to pursue it?
- Tea habit (why? when? how? with whom?)? Their needs while consuming tea?
- Trigger/Barrier consuming Lipton tea bag
- Which concept can motivate them to consume tea daily?
Since we get some general research from Quality Test (success definition; trigger/barriers to success; tea habit; tea needs; trigger/barriers consuming Lipton tea bag) and Result for Lipton's functional effects.
=> Create Big Idea-communication concept.
We may need to call for 2-3 FGI to ask about our Big Ideas to prove some points:
- Talkability (Hopefully)
Since we got Big Idea approved, the next steps should be:
- Making Consumer Journey and Slides Preparation
- 6Ps Deployment Plan