plan which research is going where, also include word count
FIRST DRAFT DUE !!!!
State any issues you have encountered since you started your project. Discuss the range of sources you have researched. Audit the skills you have implemented from your taught sessions.
Explain what you have achieved so far and outline any major ‘break- throughs’. Provide quotes and extracts from your Journal.
State and explain any changes that you have made since the start of the project. If you have changed or included a new direction in your research.
Outline the main themes and conclusion
- The content of what you have learned - The skills you have developed (presentation, ICT, general study
skills, time management, referencing, essay writing, academic writing
- What you enjoyed
- What you found difficult
- Your planning and organisation techniques
- Changes you would make if you were to complete again
- Advice you would give to others
- How you are prepared for University level of study