The first set of questions will be for the online scheduler and be sent to 60 graduate students (30 Teaching Assistants and 30 non-teaching assistants, just graduate students) and all of the professors within the department. The questions will be:
1) How many times in the past few months have you used the online scheduler to make an appointment with Sara?
2) Have you experienced any problems with the online-scheduler?
3) If you have any experienced any problems please briefly explain the problems?
Scheduler survey for Pat: sent out to 60 Graduate Students (30 TA's, 30 non-TA's)
1) How many times have you made an appointment to see Pat using the online schedule in the past few months?
2) Has the online scheduler made it easier to make an appointment with Pat?
3) Have you had any problems with the online scheduler?
And if so please list the problems?
Travel site Survey:
The next set of questions will pertain to the travel site and be sent to 60 graduate students (30 TA’a and 30 non-TA’s). These questions are:
1) How often have you viewed the website for travel claim info in the past few months?
2) Was there any information you were seeking that was missing? If so please explain what it was?
3) Was the site organized and easy to read?
4) List any suggestions that will help improve the site?