Began publishing in April of 1842 by Mark A. Childs. It was a Whig newspaper.
Began publishing roughly 1844 by G.W. Raney and J.H. Wells.
Began publishing in December of 1844 by Child and Stillman. It was also a Whig newspaper.
Began publishing in March of 1845 by Storey and Cheney. Initially made as a Democratic newspaper to print the tax list.
Began publishing in August of 1845 by H.J. Dacre.
Began publishing prior to 1859 by D.W.C. Smith.
Began publishing in June of 1859 by D.B. Harrington. Also had the title of Ingham County Weekly News. Absorbed the Ingham County Democrat. In 1999, it changed titles to Ingham County Community News.
Began publishing in June of 1876 by J. Vernon Johnson. Was absorbed by The Ingham County News in March of 1917.