DEADLINE for County Finalists materials: Wed, April 7, 2021, by 5:00 pm
A. Letters of recommendation (3) from:
1) District (Superintendent, School Board, Director of Curriculum, etc.),
2) Colleague or Student
3) Parent or Community Member
B. Essays: Respond to two of the following four prompts: **Essay guidance: each essay
is limited to one (1) page; double-spaced; 1-inch margin; no less than 10 pt. font; Min:
250 words; Max: 500 words.
1) Describe the structure and organization of your classroom and how it impacts
2) How do the ways you monitor student learning inform your instructional
3) Describe how you contribute to your school's culture of continuous improvement.
4) Explain your impact on your school community.
Those who submit this information but are not selected as the County Teacher of the
Year receive 10 Contact Hours.