This activity would be in the First week of the sign off. All Such equipment that are portable are hand carried to site while the non portable are dropped off at the NLNG PHC Office for further delivery at Bonny Island
Fiber Testing will be done concurrently with the installation and the equipment would be delivered along with delivery of the Integration equipment.
The Test Equipment are:
• Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR)
• Power Meter
• Light Source
• Multi-network Cable Tester
• Fiber Optic Inspection Scope
• Copper Cable Tracer
Integration Equipment would be delivered at the second week of kick off of the project.
o Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer
o Wireless Radio
o GPS Units
o Measuring T apes
o Measuring Wheel
o Jack Stand
o Asphalt cutting machines
Outdoor Civil Equipment would be delivered on case by case basis as required starting from the second week of kick off of the project.
Equipment include -
• Manifold Project Supervisor Prepares and Submits a detailed Method statement on how the activity is to be performed
• Manifold Project Supervisor submits detailed project plan indicating timelines and milestones within the project and also escalation processes
• Manifold Project Supervisor submits a detailed list of Tools and equipment required to perform the tasks
Arrival of Safety Officer for Work Site assessment and preparation of appropriate Risk Analysis and PPE for Workers on Site
Contractors will be hired locally for Civil and Menial Activities on Site.