The goal is to capture the opposing team’s flag.
1. Use squirt guns filled with colored water to squirt them.
2. Have teams of about 10-15 per side.
3. Everyone must wear white t-shirts.
4. The two sides get different colored water.
5. Play a certain time, usually a pre-determined fifteen minutes with four quarters.
6. As the opposing team approaches your Headquarters (where your flag is located), you squirt them.
7. If your colored water hits their shirt, they must return to their home base.
8. Referees are needed to make sure the game is fair.