1) Is the second dynasty of Three Dynasties Period
2)The earliest archeologically recorded dynasty in Chinese History.
3)Cheng Tang is said to have establish the dynasty first capital at a town called Shang
Invented the compass
Created the first geographical map
Standardized the language and writing of China
Built network of roads and canals
3.Built the Great Wall of China
2.Invented Water Clocks
1) Was an ephemeral Imperial Chinese dynasty which unified China in the 6th Century
2)This dynasty has often been compared to the earlier Qin Dynasty in tenor and in the ruthlessness of its accomplishment
3)The Sui dynasty's early demise was attributed to the government tyrannical demands on the people
Golden Age of China
Dancing was introduced
1) The Northern Song found by Zhao Kuangyin
2) As for the development of science and culture tremendous achievements were made during this period.
3)The Song dynasty was prosperous in many respects of the society
1.) Genghis Khan led the Mongols in their defeat of much of China.
2)In spite of the gradual assimilation of Yuan , The Mongol conquest imposed a harsh new political reality
3)The Mongol Dynasty , renamed the Yuan 1271
Reconstruction of Beijing
1) Qing dynasty was first established in 1636 by the Manchus
2)Qing dynasty artists were both Indi dualistic and innovative.
3) Qing dynasty is also called Manchu dynasty, Pinyin Manzu