1) Is the second dynasty of Three Dynasties Period
2)The earliest archeologically recorded dynasty in Chinese History.
3)Cheng Tang is said to have establish the dynasty first capital at a town called Shang
1046 BC - 256 BC
Invented the compass
Created the first geographical map
221 BC - 206 BC
Standardized the language and writing of China
Built network of roads and canals
3.Built the Great Wall of China
206 BC - 220 AD
2.Invented Water Clocks
581 - 618
1) Was an ephemeral Imperial Chinese dynasty which unified China in the 6th Century
2)This dynasty has often been compared to the earlier Qin Dynasty in tenor and in the ruthlessness of its accomplishment
3)The Sui dynasty's early demise was attributed to the government tyrannical demands on the people
618 AD - 907 AD
Golden Age of China
Dancing was introduced
960 - 1279
1) The Northern Song found by Zhao Kuangyin
2) As for the development of science and culture tremendous achievements were made during this period.
3)The Song dynasty was prosperous in many respects of the society
1271 - 1368
1.) Genghis Khan led the Mongols in their defeat of much of China.
2)In spite of the gradual assimilation of Yuan , The Mongol conquest imposed a harsh new political reality
3)The Mongol Dynasty , renamed the Yuan 1271
1368 - 1644
Reconstruction of Beijing
1636 - 1911
1) Qing dynasty was first established in 1636 by the Manchus
2)Qing dynasty artists were both Indi dualistic and innovative.
3) Qing dynasty is also called Manchu dynasty, Pinyin Manzu